So Beathard kept running toward Casey Hayward, and the Los A

Wszystko co dzieje się w świecie motoryzacji.

Moderator: Enid

So Beathard kept running toward Casey Hayward, and the Los A

Postautor: panxing18 » 14 sty 2019, 06:39

CARSON Weston Richburg Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Although C.J. Beathard knew he should slide, the San Francisco 49ers desperately needed a first down in the fourth quarter of a two-point game. Bowl cornerback knocked the wind clean out of the quarterback with a devastating shoulder hit.“Especially in a situation like that, on third down when you’re inches away from converting, it could change the game if we get that first,” Beathard said. “If I could do it again, I’d do the same thing.”Beathard didn’t get that first down. After he caught his breath, the Niners still dropped to 1-3 with a 29-27 loss Sunday.But after the first game of Beathard’s second stint as San Francisco’s accidental starting quarterback, his teammates and coaches were enthusiastically confident in his ability to fill in splendidly for Jimmy Garoppolo this season.“He gave us a chance to win today,” Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said. “He played very tough and made some big plays, especially in situations with guys going in and out. He handled adversity well, and a little chaos with some of the injuries.”Beathard went 23 of 37 for 298 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions against the Chargers, capably connecting on a series of big throws — none bigger than an 82-yard touchdown pass to tight end George Kittle late in the third quarter.He also showcased the resilience and toughness of a third-round draft pick trying to seize the chance he’s been given by Garoppolo’s season-ending knee injury .“C.J. has got more grit than anybody that I know,” said Kittle, Beathard’s college teammate at Iowa. “He’s got a severe dad bod. He can run longer than anybody I’ve ever known, which is kind of crazy, and he can take any hit. So it’s pretty cool. Don’t know how he does it.”The 49ers lost both of Beathard’s starting offensive tackles to injuries at StubHub Center. Joe Staley didn’t return Cassius Marsh Color Rush Jersey , while Mike McGlinchey came back in less-than-ideal shape. The Chargers were credited with eight quarterback hits and one sack of Beathard, along with plenty of regular pressure, particularly in the second half.Beathard took it all and came back for more.“Ain’t no room for being sweet, (and) there ain’t nothing sweet about C.J.,” 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster said. “So that’s why we have faith and we believe in C.J. It was really not surprising, but it was surprising because I could see it in his eyes every time he came on the sideline, like, ‘Defense, let’s go. We’ve got your back. We ride with y’all.’ Just him saying that means a lot to me and the defense, because you know where his head is at.”Beathard dropped to 1-5 as an NFL starter with this loss, but his teammates loved his moxie. Hayward’s big hit sent Beathard to the sideline — once he could stand up again — but he returned for the 49ers’ final two offensive series.“I knew I was OK,” Beathard said dismissively. “I just couldn’t breathe. I got my air knocked out pretty bad, and I was able to come back eventually. I felt fine.”If Beathard had actually got that first down, the 49ers would have had to give the next snap to Nick Mullens, who was promoted last week from the practice squad. Shanahan said the Niners will look at signing another backup quarterback this week.Los Angeles essentially ended the game by forcing Beathard’s second interception with 2:31 to play.Derwin James’ blitz sent the ball out of Beathard’s hands, and it hit center Weston Richburg before the Bolts’ Isaac Rochell grabbed it for an interception.Shanahan said he wished Beathard “would have saw that and got rid of it,” but Beathard said he was trying to get the ball away before the Chargers’ disruptive rookie safety got to him. It was another failed gamble https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Brock-Coyle-Jersey , but the 49ers will accept it if Beathard continues to grow from these painful experiences.“He is going to be a great quarterback in this league,” Niners running back Matt Breida said. “He is a tough competitor, as you can see. He’ll take the ball and run with it, take big hits, and get up and get back in the game. It’s going to be hard to get C.J. out of the game.” MIAMI (AP) — As part of an attempted upgrade on offense, the Miami Dolphins even decided to switch snappers.Three-time Pro Bowl center Mike Pouncey was released Thursday as part of an offensive line makeover. Miami also acquired center Daniel Kilgore in a trade with San Francisco, and four-time Pro Bowl guard Josh Sitton agreed to terms on a two-year deal that could be worth nearly $18 million including incentives, said his agent, Jack Reale.Pouncey, 28, has been plagued by serious problems with both hips, and at one time said he feared the issue might be career-ending. But last season he played in all 16 games for the first time since 2012.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) expected to play Sunday vs. VikingsDolphins likely need to follow up ‘Miami Miracle’ with sweep of remaining 3 opponents to make playoffsKenyan Drake scores on wild final play as Dolphins stun Patriots 34-33Dolphins star DB Xavien Howard to miss matchup against Patriots with knee injuryNFL interception leader Dolphins CB Xavien Howard considered week to week with knee injuryThe Dolphins also sealed their deals with former New England Patriots receiver Danny Amendola and former Kansas City Chiefs receiver Albert Wilson. They re-signed defensive back Walt Aikens, a standout on special teams, and re-signed long snapper John Denney, who has been with Miami since 2005 and turns 40 in December.Quarterback David Fales agreed to terms on a one-year deal and could win the backup job behind Ryan Tannehill. Fales threw for 265 yards in last season’s finale against Buffalo and won praise from coach Adam Gase.Pouncey became the fifth starter jettisoned by coach Adam Gase after a 6-10 season. Five-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was released, as were linebacker Lawrence Timmons and tight end Julius Thomas, and three-time Pro Bowl receiver Jarvis Landry was traded.Changes on offense were expected after Miami ranked 28th in points last season.Pouncey https://www.49ersfanshop.com , a first-round draft pick by the Dolphins in 2011, made the Pro Bowl in 2013-15. But he never played in a playoff game and was at the center of team’s bullying scandal in 2013.Kilgore is a seven-year veteran who started all 16 games for the 49ers in 2017. Last month they signed him to an $11.78 million, three-year contract extension, but he became expendable when San Francisco signed free agent center Weston Richburg to a $47.5 million, five-year deal this week.As part of Miami’s trade with the 49ers, the teams swapped seventh-round draft picks.Sitton, 31, spent the past two seasons with the Chicago Bears and made the Pro Bowl most recently in 2016. He played for the Green Bay Packers from 2008 to 2015 and has 137 career starts.Amendola signed a $12 million, two-year contract, and Wilson received a $24 million, three-year deal. They’ll combine to replace Landry, who has a $16 million franchise tag for this year.Amendola, 32, is a nine-year veteran with 426 receptions, including 61 last season. Since 2013, he has played in 13 postseason games with Tom Brady. Wilson is a four-year veteran with 124 career catches — a dozen more than NFL leader Landry made last season.131View Gallery Gallery:Miami Dolphins cheerleadersSteve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports | Steve Mitchell
panxing18
Młodszy Forumowicz
Młodszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Zloty, imprezy, targi etc