nns passing on Monday, the hocke

Moda (ciuszki, style... )
Uroda (kosmetyki, trendy, pielęgnacja ciała... )
Zdrowie (lekarze, z domowej apteczki, choroby... )
Dieta (odchudzanie, przepisy... )

nns passing on Monday, the hocke

Postautor: lw789 » 21 lis 2018, 06:36

With the sad news of Pat Quinns passing on Monday, the hockey world has reacted on social media with sadness and memories of the legenday player and coach. Pat Quinn was a giant of the hockey world, on the ice and off. Laureen and I extend our condolences to his family. - Prime Minister Stephen Harper Words can not express how sad my family is at the news of Pat Quinn. Tears of ultimate sadness #loverespect - Darcy Tucker, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs Sad to hear the passing of Pat Quinn. He was a great coach. I had the privilege to play for him. You will be missed. - Martin Brodeur, played for Quinn on Canadas 2002 Olympic team Rarely get this sad. A piece of me and a big piece of hockey left us. God blessed us when Pat entered our lives. He wont be forgotten. - Eugene Melnyk, Ottawa Senators Owner Sad to hear of the loss of Pat Quinn. A great man and leader. Condolences to his family. He will be missed. #2002OlympicGold - Theo Fleury, played for Quinn on Canadas 2002 Olympic team He was a great man because he cared. He loved his players and people; the fans are connected because of his passion. - Trevor Linden, played for Quinn on the Vancouver Canucks Pat Quinn made such an impact on me and our group at the 09 World Juniors. Ill never forget the presence he had #RIPQuinner - John Tavares, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Pat Quinn was a giant of a man in every way. A true leader and a wonderful person. My thoughts are with Sandra, Kalli and family. #legend - Hayley Wickenheiser Deepest condolences to the Quinn family and friends. Hockey has lost a good man. - Steve Sullivan, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs My prayers are with Pat Quinns family. He was tough, smart, kind, and Irish, the hockey world will miss him deeply. - Brian Burke, hired by Quinn as Canucks director of hockey operations in 1987. Its a sad day in the hockey world. Pat Quinn a major icon. Played w/ him at world juniors, developed a ton of respect for him. - Tyler Myers, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Sad to hear the news of pat Quinn passing away. The best story teller I ever met! Great person who always found a way to make you laugh RIP - Brendan Gallagher, played for the Vancouver Giants when Quinn was co-owner RIP Pat. My hero, boss, friend. You will be missed - Garry Valk, played for Quinn with the Toronto Maple Leafs Pat Quinn pulled me up when I was down & gave me something that w/live w/me forever. Thank you for believing in me. A Gr8 Man- RIP. #NHL - Bret Hedican, who played for Quinn with the Vancouver Canucks His game changed along with the game. - Winnipeg Jets head coach Paul Maurice Won Gold in Kazan & Ottawa with Pat Quinn. He touched my career and helped me when I was down and out. The ice was to Thhhhhick to divethru - Colten Teubert, played for Quinn on Canadas 2009 World Juniors team Sad to hear of Pat Quinns passing this morning. Was a great man and pleasure to know. Condolences to his family. - Kevin Bieksa, Vancouver Canucks Pat was a great friend and a great man. I will always cherish our special relationship & memories. - Bob Nicholson, Edmonton Oilers Vice Chair Ive looked up to him as somewhat of a mentor over the years. Our condolences go out to his family. - Edmonton Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins Sad to wake up to the news of Pat Quinns passing. Was a great man and a true inspiration to all of us. Condolences to his family. #RIP - Eddie Lack, Vancouver Canucks Condolences to the family of Pat Quinn. Won two gold medals with him. Smart coach, always dedicated to his team. - Cody Hodgson, Buffalo Sabres Saddened to hear about the passing of Pat Quinn. A remarkable man and one of the truly great Canucks - Alex Auld Cardinals Dakota Hudson Jersey . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. Cardinals Mark McGwire Jersey . Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley told local media in comments published Wednesday that John Tomic would not be allowed into Melbourne Park in any official capacity or as a spectator. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysauthent ... rko-jersey. The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Cardinals Whitey Herzog Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Cardinals Willie McGee Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out.BEREA, Ohio -- A day of celebration dissolved into confusion for the Browns. Hours after quarterback Johnny Manziels arrival had Clevelands football pulse racing faster than it had in years, a report that star wide receiver Josh Gordon may be facing an indefinite suspension shattered the citys collective joy. As the second round of the NFL draft was set to open Friday, ESPN reported that Gordon, who led the NFL in yards receiving last season, had failed another drug test for marijuana and could be banned for a year. The ESPN report, based on anonymous sources, described letters the Pro Bowler received about the failed test. The Browns deferred any comment on Gordons situation to the league office. Gordons agent, Drew Rosenhaus, declined comment. Gordon was suspended without pay for the first two games last season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy for the second time, but still led the league with 1,646 yards receiving in 14 games. He had 87 catches and nine touchdowns. Gordon, who was taken in the 2012 supplemental draft, entered the league with a history of substance issues. He was excused from Baylors team for twice failing drug tests and he also failed a test after transferring to Utah. The Browns have been pleased with the easygoing Gordons maturity and his off-the-field progress. The team had the 23-year-old involved in many of their off-season activities this winter, including him in meetings with free agents and keeping him apprised of their plans. At last weeks voluntary mini-camp, first-year Browns coach Mike Pettine praised Gordon for his game-breaking abilities and his willingness to accept his role with the team. Gordon spoke to a small group of reporters away from the TV cameras and ssaid he was pleased to be so entwined in the teams off-season regimen.dddddddddddd "It was actually big. I was surprised by it," Gordon said. "It was good to have that camaraderie, we never really had that before. Nobody really tried to instil that in this group, but hopefully that brings us all together." Gordon was expected to be the top playmaker for either Manziel or incumbent starter Brian Hoyer. Its not known if the Browns were aware of Gordons possible ban before Thursdays opening round, when they traded out of the No. 4, sending that pick to Buffalo for the No. 9 pick and a first- and fourth-rounder in 2015. Buffalo used the fourth selection on Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins. If Gordon is suspended, the Browns are in big trouble at wide receiver. Greg Little and Nate Burleson would be the most experienced players at the position with newly signed Andrew Hawkins at the slot position. The Browns were expected to address their depth at receiver before the report on Gordon surfaced. But Cleveland went in a different direction in the second round, taking Nevada tackle Joel Bitonio with the No. 35 overall pick. At 6-foot-4, 302 pounds, Bitonio can also play guard and has been described as "nasty." "I like to play hard," he said. "Football is played to the whistle and you have to play as hard as you can every snap. If you can play that hard every play, then theres a good chance that if youre equally talented and use your technique well, youll be able to beat the guy youre going against. I want to play as hard as I possibly can. I know the AFC North is a tough, hard-nosed division, and I hope I can a little bit of that to the team." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Nasze ciało