Padres centre fielder Cameron

Moda (ciuszki, style... )
Uroda (kosmetyki, trendy, pielęgnacja ciała... )
Zdrowie (lekarze, z domowej apteczki, choroby... )
Dieta (odchudzanie, przepisy... )

Padres centre fielder Cameron

Postautor: lw789 » 10 lis 2018, 07:05

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. The Padres revealed the severity of the injury on Monday. Maybin was injured while diving for a ball hit into the right-centre gap and came up in obvious discomfort. The 26-year-old Maybin spent some time on the disabled list in 2013 and had surgery to repair his right wrist late in the season. He is entering the third year of a five-year, $25 million contract signed in the spring of 2012. Maybins spot in the lineup likely will be taken by Will Venable, who is playing centre field and batting leadoff against the San Francisco Giants on Monday. Eric Berry Jersey . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Charvarius Ward Jersey . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysonline.com ... sey-online. HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. Alex Ellis Jersey . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Steven Nelson Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.Hockey legend Bobby Orr appeared on Off the Record with Michael Landsberg on Friday to discuss an array of topics, including fighting in the NHL. The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. "I just think that the fear of getting beaten up is a great deterrent from all of a sudden becoming a tough guy," Orr said. "I really believe we have to get rid of the staged fighting and get rid of avenging the legal hit, but I think that we have to leave (fighting) in there. I just think a lot of guys will all of a sudden get real brave and I think that it will lead to more violence in our game." Orr was asked about the hit by Buffalo Sabres forward John Scott to the head of Loui Eriksson of the Boston Bruins and called it outrageous, adding that fighting is needed after illegal hits such as Scotts. "(The hit) made no sense," said Orr. "Loui Erikssons a pretty good hockey player and very important to thee Bruins.dddddddddddd. I mean, Scott goes after Phil Kessel and thats outrageous. Why do you do that? This is why I believe that the fear of getting beat has to be there and a policeman has to be there if theres a reason to fight." Orr, who won Stanley Cups with the Boston Bruins in 1970 and 1972, said that times have changed and the game has to evolve with the changes. "Hey, we did things back in the day that if we did today wed probably be in a lot of trouble," said Orr. "Its changing now. The new fan were trying to attract doesnt want to see some of the foolishness. But I really think we have to be careful with eliminating (fighting) completely. Orr credited the NHL for doing a great job with punishments on head hits and blindside hits, as well as the new hybrid rule. "I think the league is doing a great job with the hits from behind and the high blind spot hits, and I think hybrid icing is a wonderful rule," said Orr. "Its a changing world and weve got to make changes." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Nasze ciało