e not lost on Murray when he fields calls fr

O wszystkim i o niczym

e not lost on Murray when he fields calls fr

Postautor: lw789 » 18 maja 2018, 07:28

Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton will be a threat for victory in China despite the world champions five-place grid penalty. Hamilton can start no higher than sixth at the Shanghai International Circuit after being forced to change his gearbox which sustained damage in Bahrain.However, Rosberg knows he cannot think victory is already secured and is predicting Hamilton to be running near the front quickly in Sundays race. It is always a massive challenge out there and it will be again this weekend. Even Lewis with a five-place grid penalty is going to be a big threat, he told Sky Sports F1.How many times has he shown last year that when he starts ninth or whatever he is straight up to third? So definitely I am remaining fully focussed, Im fighting for the win definitely, but it wont be an easy one for sure. When is the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race. It will be the first time since last years Singapore GP that the two Mercedes cars havent lined-up alongside each other on the front row of the grid - a run of qualifying dominance that stretches back eight races.It has been a good track to me for many years so I feel good coming here, said Hamilton. Lewis Hamilton is confident about the China Grand Prix despite a five place grid penalty for a broken gearbox. Naturally when you arrive in Shanghai and find out youre already going to be starting five places behind wherever I qualify is a kick in the goonies, but you just take it. Challenge is another opportunity to arise, rather than looking at the glass half empty, look at it half full.Rosberg currently holds a 17-point advantage at the top of the table having won the opening two grands prix of 2016, despite Hamilton starting from pole.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Grid penalty for Hamilton Chinese GP talking points Anthony Zettel Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. AShawn Robinson Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lion ... ersey/.com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday. Calvin Johnson Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Marvin Jones Jr Jersey .Y. - Geno Smith still thinks of himself as the New York Jets starting quarterback.If Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray had to guess, goaltender Ryan Miller would prefer not to wear the only NHL jersey hes ever played in past the March 5 trade deadline. Speaking to reporters before the Sabres first game since the Olympic break on Tuesday, Murray said more than two teams, but "less than 10", have inquired about the goaltender and that Miller probably wouldnt mind a fresh start. "I dont think signing here is his first choice at his age, where were at," he said. "Were the 30th-place team." And although Murray says re-signing Miller is realistic, its the clubs current position at the bottom of the standings that appears to be forcing the rookie GMs hand. "Its not the route were looking at right now. The route were looking at is to get value for him," he said. After a 3-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes in which Miller made 36 saves and had two assists, the goaltender didnt disagree with anything his general manager said. "The things that theyre going to have to do are probably going to come during the trade deadline, and maybe Im one of them," he said. "I dont want to close anything off right now, but I know theyre kind of looking around for opportunity. I think thats probably best for everybody." The 33-year-old was selected by the Sabres in the fifth round (138th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. He has been the teams starter for the last nine seasons. Miller is the Sabres all-time leader among goaltenders in games played (540), wins (284) and trails only Dominik Hasek in shutouts (28). His tenure and accomplishments in Buffalo are not lost on Murray when he fields calls from other GMs. "Players that treat you right and have played hard for you over the years, you try to do whats best for them too, as long as it fits into what youre doing," he said.dddddddddddd "And by trading Ryan to a contender, a good team that maybe is lacking only his position, I think that weve certainly not done a disservice to him and weve helped the organization in our own right. Our goal, I think from both sides, is to pursue a proper trade." A proper trade, according to Murray in "a perfect world" would give the Sabres young players a few years into their development. Murray says he doesnt necessarily want to start from scratch with draft picks, but that he will if need be. "I dont think teams are going to bend over backwards to make life easier for us, so its going to be the determination to be made on what the best deal is offered and if its draft picks, its draft picks and well turn them into assets and players," he said. Another Sabre that Murray says is attracting a fair bit of attention is captain Steve Ott. Both Miller and Ott are impending unrestricted free agents. Once again, Buffalos dismal record has handcuffed Murray into making a decision on a player he feels could help any team. "The way (Ott) plays the game, the way he conducts himself, thats not the type of player that I want to trade away, thats the type of players I want to bring in, he said. "Its the type of player weve been trying to bring into the teams Ive been with and were not a playoff team so that changes the dynamic, obviously." Murray also confirmed hes had talks with interim head coach Ted Nolan about a contract extension. "Were along that path," Murray said. Nolan took over behind the bench in place of Ron Rolston last November. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Off Topic