Sox first six saves of the season be

Shopping, Imprezy, Wycieczki, Koleżanki, Sport, Filmy i Seriale i wszystko inne

Sox first six saves of the season be

Postautor: lw789 » 11 lut 2018, 06:16

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has apologised after Cesc Fabregas red card during Wednesdays friendly clash with Liverpool. Gary Cahills early header saw the Blues come away with a 1-0 victory during the International Champions Cup tie in California, despite going down to 10 men in the 70th minute. Cesc Fabregas was shown the red card for this dangerous lunge on Liverpool centre-back Ragnar Klavan The Spain international flew into a dangerous tackle on new Liverpool defender Ragnar Klavan before receiving a straight sending off. Six other players were booked during the feisty encounter. Speaking on the incident, Conte said: Im sorry for this and the player is the same. To the player, I said no excuses and Im sorry for him and Im sorry for the Liverpool player. Cesc Fabregas was sent off during the clash in California I think that in this period, the fatigue sometimes can [cause a player] to go too late in the situation. I know Fabregas is a good man and hes not a player to have this type of situation. Im sorry for him and Im sorry for the Liverpool player. Hazard keen to make amends Midfielder determined to recapture best form Former Italy boss Conte has made two signings since arriving at Stamford Bridge, bringing in NGolo Kante and Michy Batshuayi, and has reportedly shown interest in striker Carlos Tevez.The pair worked together at Juventus during the 2013/14 season and earlier this week, Tevez claimed Conte wanted to bring him to Stamford Bridge - but revealed he wants to finish his career with current club Boca Juniors.When asked about Chelseas reported interest in the 32-year-old, Conte only had good wishes for his former player. Antonio Conte comments on Chelseas reported interest in Carlos Tevez Carlos was my player when I was coach at Juventus and I had a fantastic season with him and I appreciated Carlos as a player and also as a man, the manager said.But now I know he is a player of Boca Juniors and he did a lot back in Argentina last season and I wish the best for him and his family.Watch the International Champions Cup live on Sky Sports as well as 126 Premier League games throughout the season, including Chelsea v West Ham on August 15. Also See: Fabregas off in feisty friendly Tevez: Chelsea want me Chelsea bid £38m for Koulibaly Chelsea must make title bid Mitch Unrein Jersey . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Richard Dent Jersey . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic ... rs-jersey/. - Their offence is underperforming. Cameron Meredith Jersey . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont. Marcus Cooper Jersey . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chris Sale will return to the Chicago White Sox rotation Thursday. But closer Matt Lindstrom will likely not return before late August with surgery scheduled. Sale, an American League All-Star pitcher the past two seasons, will come off the disabled list Thursday and start against the New York Yankees. Lindstrom, who limped off the field in the ninth inning Monday with a left ankle injury, has a torn sheath protecting the outer tendon. He will undergo surgery Friday with the recovery time projected around three months. Lindstrom had the White Sox first six saves of the season before the injury. Manager Robin Ventura said right-hander Ronald Belisario, who logged a save Tuesday, would be his closer. Sale went on the disabled list April 22 with a flexor strain in his left arm. He allowed one run and one hit in seven innings against Boston on April 17 in his previous start, throwing a career-high 127 pitches and reported he was sore the next day. "Im excited," Sale said. "Its been a long time. Its something Ive been looking forward to.dddddddddddd Its been longer than I expected. I think it was just our taking time and not rushing back before the rehab process (was over), to come back at 100 per cent." Sale made a 68-pitch rehab start, striking out 11 in four scoreless innings with Triple-A Charlotte on Friday. He threw a bullpen session Tuesday at Kansas City before a game against the Royals with no problems. Sale, who has won 28 games the past two years, is 3-0 with a 2.30 ERA in four starts this season. "Its big," Ventura said having Sale back. "A guy like him you get a pretty good feeling that youre going to win. Hes proven that. With everything hes gone through, it feels good." The White Sox went into their game Wednesday against the Royals at 23-24 despite losing Sale for more than a month and with major league home run leader Jose Abreu and Lindstrom on the disabled list with ankle injuries. "Were happy with the way theyre competing," Ventura said. "The schedule doesnt stop. You miss the guys that are out, but you cant be thinking about that." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Wolny czas