279-6 against Sri Lanka at Lords. The York

Odchudzasz się? Chcesz przytyć? Może masz po prostu świetny przepis, którym chcesz się podzielić z całym światem. Ten dział jest dla Ciebie!

279-6 against Sri Lanka at Lords. The York

Postautor: lw789 » 06 mar 2018, 06:14

MONCTON, N.B. -- Ivan Barbashev scored twice, including the winner in the third period, and the Moncton Wildcats staved off elimination with a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action Thursday. Conor Garland also scored for the Wildcats, who built a 2-0 lead in the first period before the Armada stormed back. Samuel Tremblay cut the deficit halfway through the first and Frederic Bergeron added another to tie the game in the second period for Blainville-Boisbriand, which leads the series 3-2. Monctons Alex Dubeau made 33 saves for the win. Armada goalie Etienne Marcoux stopped 25 shots in the losing effort. --- OLYMPIQUES 7 SCREAMING EAGLES 1 CAPE BRETON, N.S. -- Alexis Pepin and Martin Reway scored two goals apiece as Gatineau completed its four-game sweep of the Screaming Eagles. Emile Poirier had a goal and two assists, Simon Tardif-Richard had a goal and one assist, and Taylor Burke also scored for the Olympiques, who outshot Cape Breton 31-18. Maxim Lazarev replied for the Screaming Eagles with a power-play goal in the third period. Gatineaus Robert Steeves made 17 saves for the win, while Cape Bretons Zachary Fortin stopped 24 shots in the loss. --- MOOSEHEADS 11 ISLANDERS 3 CHARLOTTETOWN -- Jonathan Drouin scored two goals and assisted on two more as the Mooseheads swept the Islanders in their first-round series. MacKenzie Weegar had two goals and an assist, Nikolaj Ehlers scored two, Danny Moynihan and Timo Meier had a goal and an assist apiece, and Samuel Leblanc and Connor Moynihan also scored for Halifax. Troy Vance, Kameron Kielly and Daniel Sprong all scored third-period goals for Charlottetown, who was outshot 44-24. Mason McDonald started in the Islanders net, giving up five goals on 15 shots, while Eric Brassard stopped 23-of-29 shots in relief. Halifax goaltenders Zachary Fucale and Kevin Darveau combined on 21 saves, with Fucale stopping all 16 shots he faced and Darveau allowing three goals on eight shots in relief. --- FOREURS 8 TITAN 2 BATHURST, Que. -- Anthony Mantha and Nicolas Aube-Kubel both scored twice to lift Val-dOr to a four-game sweep of the Titan. Louick Marcotte scored one goal and assisted on three more, Guillaume Gelinas and Phil Pietroniro had a goal and an assist apiece, and Anthony Richard also scored for the Foreurs, who outshot Acadie-Bathurst 35-20. Guillaume Brisebois had a goal and an assist for the Titan, and Alexandros Soumakis also scored. Jacob Brennan started in net, giving up seven goals on 29 shots, and Miguel Sullivan stopped 5-of-6 shots in relief. Val-dOr goaltenders Antoine Bibeau and Keven Bouchard combined on 18 saves and each allowed one goal. Jermaine Gresham Jersey . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. John Brown Jersey . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black ... ml?cat=862. These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). Andy Lee Jersey . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks. A.Q. Shipley Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Jonny Bairstow was the standout player for England on day one of the third Investec Test at Lords, hitting a punchy unbeaten 107 as the hosts closed on 279-6 against Sri Lanka at Lords. The Yorkshireman described his first Test century at HQ - and third in his last eight innings - as amazing and something every boy dreams of during a post-innings chat with Ian Ward.Bairstow also discussed in depth how shedding a technical mind-set and focussing on being relaxed at the crease has helped him boost his form. Weve picked Bairstow as our player of the day after his century on the first day of the third Test against Sri Lanka. The right-hander is averaging over 106 in his six Tests in 2016 at a strike rate of 69.35.I was overanalysing things and getting far too technical, said Bairstow. Now, though, I am standing relaxed at the crease, watching the ball, and letting the flow of the bat go through the ball.I used to play the ball slightly further in front of me and push at the ball, but now I am playing it underneath my eye line a bit later.ddddddddddddIts been a journey - Ive gone away, worked on things, re-evaluated and trusted myself. If I get left out now Ive gone about it the way I want to go about it, not how other people want to go about it. Watch Bairstow reach his first century at Lords Watch the video above to see Bairstows interview, in which he also reflects on getting out for 95 at Lords against South Africa in 2012.Watch live coverage of day two of the third Investec Test from 10.30am on Friday on Sky Sports 2. Before then, catch highlights from day one at 8pm on Sky Sports 2, followed by The Verdict - with Charles Colvile, Bob Willis, Jonathan Trott and Russel Arnold - at 9pm on the same channel. Also See: Bairstow knock boosts England Player of the Day: Jonny Bairstow Get Sky Sports Live cricket on Sky Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Dieta