up two homers among six hits, walke

Odchudzasz się? Chcesz przytyć? Może masz po prostu świetny przepis, którym chcesz się podzielić z całym światem. Ten dział jest dla Ciebie!

up two homers among six hits, walke

Postautor: lw789 » 19 sty 2018, 03:51

ST. LOUIS -- In both of Ryan Millers starts with the St. Louis Blues, theyve faced two-goal deficits. Both times, theyve rallied to win. Though theyre still learning what type of player Miller can be, it took no time at all to pick up on the calming influence projected from the man in net. "His disposition and the way he carries himself has a professionalism to it that I think over time just rubs off on everybody," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Coaches, players -- from the time he comes into the building, the way he carries himself has a positive effect on everybody." Alexander Steen got the go-ahead goal early in the third period in a 4-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday night. Miller, who got a huge ovation during player introductions, made sure it stood up in his first home start since the Blues acquired him from Buffalo. "I dont think it was just another game," Miller said. "My sports psychologist will probably get mad at me for saying its just another game. "It was special. Its nice to get the win at home." T.J. Oshies short-handed goal tied it in the second period and he assisted on Steens 29th of the season for the Central Division leaders. Patrik Berglund started the comeback with his third goal in two games and Vladimir Tarasenkos empty-net score cinched it with a half-minute to go. Alex Killorn and Tyler Johnson gave Lightning goalie Ben Bishop, a St. Louis native and former Blue, an early cushion against an opponent thats had to come from behind in all four games since the Olympic break. "I would have liked to have done a little better," Bishop said. "Its one of those things where its nice to play in front of family and friends, and it would have been nice to get the W." Miller made his second career appearance in St. Louis and faced just 17 shots against a team playing on the road for the eighth time in 10 games. He made a nice glove save on Martin St. Louis with just under two minutes to play. The Blues also rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Phoenix 4-2 on Sunday. Theyre 19-4-2 against the Eastern Conference, including 11-0-1 at home. Tampa Bay is 3-7 in its last 10 games and was 1-3 on a four-game trip. "We had multiple-goal leads in three of the four games and we led in every single game, but if youre going to sit here and take 16 shots in one game, 17 shots in another game, 21 shots in another game and expect to win games, its not going to happen," coach Jon Cooper said. "Unacceptable." Oshie slipped past St. Louis in front of the net and then beat Bishop with a backhander for the Blues third short-handed goal of the season at the midpoint of David Backes minor slashing penalty. Backes dropped his gloves preparing to fight after trading hacks with Hedman. But Hedman backed off and the Blues captain was cordoned off by a linesman before skating off in anger. Backes threw his helmet down the corridor on his way to the locker room, and didnt play the rest of the period while getting medical attention from a blow to the jaw. "He might have me by 30 pounds and Ive had my nose fixed before, but at that point in the game I was trying to get a little bit of a spark and try to get the guys going," Backes said. "I dont really want to take a two-minute penalty there, but to get a short-handed goal on that sort of penalty makes you feel a little bit better." Killorn capitalized on a giveaway by defenceman Kevin Shattenkirk in the St. Louis zone for his 15th goal. Johnson scored on a power play for his 18th of the season and first in eight games with Brenden Morrow off for high-sticking at 14:49. Notes: The Lightning play the next six games at home starting with Thursday against Buffalo. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula returned after missing four games with a non-displaced right ankle fracture and played 22 minutes with one shot. ... Steen earned his 200th career assist on Oshies short-handed goal. ... The Blues are 23-5-3 at home but fell about a thousand shy of a sellout. ... The Blues have scored three or more goals in their last 10 meetings against Tampa Bay, going 8-2. Jake Gardiner Jersey . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. Leo Komarov Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.theleafshockeystore.com/Mapl ... ersey/.com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Dave Keon Jersey . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Darcy Tucker Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Los Angeles Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis was facing one of the hottest relievers in baseball with two outs and the bases loaded in a tie game Wednesday night. Ellis wound up taking one for the team. He was plunked on the shoulder by Royals reliever Wade Davis, who had not allowed a run since April, and was the go-ahead run in a 5-4 victory over Kansas City. "Our guys hung in there," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "We got behind. We threw some runs up there. They came back and we kept playing." Jamey Wright (3-2) threw 2 2-3 scoreless innings in relief of Dan Haren to pick up the win. J.P. Howell and Brandon League worked the bottom of the eighth for the Dodgers, and Brian Wilson handled the ninth in place of closer Kenley Jansen for his first save since April 12, 2012. It wasnt easy. Danny Valencia hit a one-out single and pinch-runner Pedro Ciriaco stole second -- he was initially called out but the call was overturned by replay. But Wilson got Lorenzo Cain to line out to first base, and Ciriaco was doubled off second to end the game. "The story is more about the bullpen and the guys scratching out the last run," Haren said. "Today they played great behind me." Davis (5-2) had not allowed a run in 22 1-3 innings spanning his last 20 outings. But after nearly escaping a jam by catching Adrian Gonzalez in a rundown between third base and home for the second out of the eighth, the reliever walked Scott Van Slyke to load the bases. Davis then had a 1-2 count on Ellis before hitting him in the shoulder. "Thats a tough way to go down right there," Davis said. "I just tried to make a perfect pitch. It just ran away from him a little bit and came up and hit him." Matt Kemp homered and Gonzalez and Yasiel Puig drove in a run apiece for the Dodgers, while Dee Gordon had four hits and his league-leading 40th stolen base. Cain and Jarrod Dyson hit solo sshots for the Royals.dddddddddddd ""They all sting a little, some a little bit worse than others, but they all sting," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "We had more than one chance in the ninth inning to pick up some runs, but we just didnt capitalize on it." Haren gave up two homers among six hits, walked two and was pulled after throwing 92 pitches in 4 1-3 innings. The three-time All-Star had gone at least five innings while allowing four earned runs or fewer in his previous 15 starts with the Dodgers, the longest streak by any pitcher to begin his career with the club in the last 100 years. James Shields wasnt much better, though he lasted a whole lot longer. After breezing through the first, the Royals ace allowed four runs, seven hits and a walk in seven innings. Shields gave away the 1-0 lead that Cain supplied with his leadoff homer when Kemp went deep in the second. Shields then allowed two more runs in the third on consecutive triples by Gordon and Puig -- Gordon scored on a balk by Shields -- and a groundout by Gonzalez. The Royals got one back in the fourth on Mike Moustakass RBI single, but Los Angeles restored its cushion in the fifth when Gordon singled, swiped second and scored on Puigs double. Kansas City finally squared things in the bottom half. Dyson led off with a homer, his first in 277 at-bats, and Billy Butlers groundout was enough to score Cain from third. But when the game came down to a battle of bullpens, the Dodgers proved to be better. "Wade is solid all day, every day," Shields said. "Were all human, man. Its going to be tough not to give up runs all year long. Hes so strong mentally and is such a bulldog out there." NOTES: The Dodgers selected the contract of 1B Clint Robinson from Triple-A Albuquerque and designated INF Jamie Romak for assignment. ... Mattingly said 3B Juan Uribe (hamstring) could be activated Thursday. ... The Royals have Thursday off. The Dodgers open a series against St. Louis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Młodszy Forumowicz
Młodszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Dieta