Ernests Gulbis will meet Feder

Moda (ciuszki, style... )
Uroda (kosmetyki, trendy, pielęgnacja ciała... )
Zdrowie (lekarze, z domowej apteczki, choroby... )
Dieta (odchudzanie, przepisy... )

Ernests Gulbis will meet Feder

Postautor: lw789 » 15 lis 2018, 04:28

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis will meet Federico Delbonis in the Open de Nice final after brushing aside defending champion Albert Montanes on Friday. Gulbis of Latvia dropped just one point on his first serve on his way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over the Spaniard. "He allowed me to play," Gulbis said. "I felt confident from the first rally on. I had good timing. The first set was one of the best sets I have played." The seventh-seeded Delbonis ousted fourth-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-2, 6-4. Gulbis has won all five of his previous finals on the ATP tour, and triumphed in Marseille in February. Delbonis, who beat top-seeded John Isner in the quarterfinals, is 1-1 in his previous tour finals. The 23-year-old Argentine lifted his first title in Sao Paolo in March, after losing in Hamburg last year. "It was a pretty good match," Delbonis said. "Gilles always fights and he showed it in the second set when he broke me. But I took control again. "The final will be very similar to the match against Isner. Ernests has a strong service. If I am focused, I will always have a chance." Dodgers David Freese Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Dodgers Rich Hill Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/. Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri. Dodgers Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Dodgers Tony Cingrani Jersey . Smith has spent the last three seasons with the Rockies, playing both left and right field, and has a .275 batting average with 51 homers and 181 RBIs in 487 major league games.LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool says it has agreed a deal in principle with Bayer Leverkusen to sign midfielder Emre Can. A German youth international, the 20-year-old former Bayern Munich player had a big part in Leverkusens fourth-place finish last season in the Bundesliga, scoring three ggoals in 29 league appearances.dddddddddddd Liverpool says the deal is subject to documentation being completed but the Reds are hopeful to make Can their second significant signing of the summer following England striker Rickie Lamberts arrival at Anfield from Southampton. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Starszy Forumowicz
Starszy Forumowicz

Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Nasze ciało