lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 vi

O wszystkim i o niczym

lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 vi

Postautor: lw789 » 13 mar 2018, 06:31

LONDON -- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insisted Sunday hell be back for another season at the club, ending speculation that he might leave after nearly 18 years at the helm. Wenger has yet to sign a new contract, with his current deal expiring after this campaign, and was asked after a 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion on Sunday whether hell be back next season. "Yes," he replied. "I dont know (when I will sign a new deal). I told you many times that my word is my word. I am from a period where you didnt need a pen to commit." He suggested that one factor that had been holding him back was waiting to see if the club would secure a top-four finish this season, which it did after Everton lost to Manchester City on Saturday. "It was of course important to be in the Champions League, that is for sure," he said. Under Wengers leadership, Arsenal has secured Champions League football for 17 consecutive seasons and overseen a lucrative move from Highbury to Emirates Stadium. When he joined Arsenal in 1996, the club flourished on the pitch, winning three league titles and four FA Cup trophies. But the 64-year-old Wenger has come under criticism from some fans in recent years for a lack of spending in the transfer market and failing to end Arsenals trophy drought. The team can win its first major title since 2005 in the FA Cup final against Hull on May 17. Kirk Gibson Jersey . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal. Mike Piazza Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. ... rs-jersey/. Wiggins, who had been seen as a contender for a podium finish in Paris, was one of about 20 riders caught near the back of the peloton with 38 kilometres to go in the 218-km flat stage from Le Mans to Chateauroux. Justin Turner Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. Brandon McCarthy Jersey . Kadri was dressed in a green jersey at Thursdays practice and skated as an extra forward on the teams fourth line as the Leafs.DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies have activated left-hander Boone Logan from the 15-day disabled list and optioned outfielder Corey Dickerson to Triple-A Colorado Springs. Logan is available to pitch when the Rockies face the Chicago White Sox on Monday night. Logan was placed on the disabled list March 21 with inflammation in his left elbow. He allowed one run and three hiits in two-thirds of an inning in his only appearance in spring training.dddddddddddd Logan signed a three-year contract with Colorado last winter after four years with the Yankees. Dickerson made Colorados opening-day roster this year after hitting .344 in spring training. He is hitting .200 in five plate appearances in 2014. The Rockies have a full 40-man roster. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Młodszy Forumowicz
Młodszy Forumowicz
Podziękował : 0 raz
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0 raz

Wróć do Off Topic